AWS Well-Architected Partner Program
AWS Well-Architected Partner Program
Is your AWS infrastructure really “Well-Architected”?
Have you wondered if you are really getting the most out of your AWS environment?
Is your AWS architecture in line with the “best practices” in your industry?
Well-planned and implemented AWS architectures provide a strategic advantage and can ensure your long-term success. To ensure that your architecture is also appropriately sized, we recommend a review as part of the AWS Well-Architected Framework.
AWS Well-Architected Framework overview
The AWS Well-Architected Framework is based on the following 6 principles:
- Security – Protection of information and systems.
- Reliability – Fault prevention, rapid recovery of systems.
- Efficiency – Efficient use of AWS resources.
- Cost Optimization – Avoid unnecessary costs.
- Operational Excellence – Aligning structures, processes, and behaviors so that a continuously improving organization is possible.
- Sustainability – Addresses the minimization of impact on the environment through the use of cloud workloads.
The AWS Well-Architected Partner Program
An IT architecture assessment is always done in a comparable and traceable way. The AWS Well-Architected Partner Program takes only a few hours ( rather than a few days). Within the framework of an iterative dialog, the focus is always on problem solving, as well as continuous improvement of the systems. And here tecRacer can support you competently as your neutral partner.
What is the AWS Well-Architected Framework?
The AWS Well-Architected Framework is designed to support and guide cloud architects in building highly secure, high-performance, robust, and efficient AWS infrastructures.
The framework helps to make all decisions that have to be made when setting up systems in the AWS cloud as traceable as possible and offers the possibility to compare AWS architectures based on best practices and to identify improvement opportunities.
As a result, the operation of applications in the AWS cloud can be made even more reliable, secure, efficient and cost-effective.
tecRacer – Your certified AWS Well-Architected Partner
In order to put AWS architectures to the test and continuously improve them, a sophisticated testing process has been developed as part of the AWS Well-Architected Partner Program. tecRacer can accompany you as an officially certified partner.
Our AWS solution architects first work with you to assess the current state of your system and then review your workloads.
An above-average consulting quality is guaranteed at all times. Our specialists have been specially certified for the AWS Well-Architected Partner Program and have the know-how you need to develop high-quality solutions, implement best practices and make improvements to your AWS infrastructures.
How does the AWS Well-Architected Partner Program work?
- Define the scope, e.g. a complete AWS account or a single application, and arrange a meeting with us.
- Depending on the complexity of the selected scope and your application architecture, we assume a time requirement of 4 to 6 hours for the first meeting.
- Invite your team to the review, ideally representing both your IT and your business.
- The review will be facilitated by a tecRacer Solution Architect (AWS Approved Well-Architected Partner).
- Execution of the review
- At your site.
- Review of your AWS architecture in terms of security, reliability, efficiency, cost optimization, operational excellence.
- Assessment of your AWS architecture / questions & answers.
- Identification of optimization potentials.
- After the review
- Recommendations for implementing the identified optimization potentials.
- Creation of a roadmap with short-, medium- and long-term goals based on the results.
- Of course, it is up to you to decide if and when you want to implement our recommendations and to what extent.
- To implement the recommendations, AWS will even provide you with financing via credits upon request.
- We recommend running the AWS Well-Architected Partner Program on a regular basis to continuously improve your AWS environments.
Benefits of the AWS Well-Architected Partner Program for our customers
- Continuous improvement process.
- Leverage potential cost savings.
- Improve the customer experience.
- The AWS Well-Architected Partner Program has been able to further optimize an average of over 70% of AWS environments (Source: AWS).
AWS Well-Architected Customer Successes
MassUp GmbH“tecRacer erweist sich als fachlich kompetent und ausgeprochen flexibel, reagiert schnell und bietet sehr guten Support und Service. Und: Das Preis-Leistungsverhältnis ist sehr gut.”
More customer successes
- Zoro Tools Europe GmbH
- Magnum EST Digital Health GmbH
- Uniserv GmbH
- Herrlich & Ramuschkat GmbH
“Herrlich & Ramuschkat GmbH is a leading provider of enterprise resource planning, ordering, and billing systems for business, care, education and event catering in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. For several years, Herrlich & Ramuschkat GmbH has been running a Windows workload on AWS to offer a corresponding SaaS from the cloud. As part of the AWS Well Architected Review (now “AWS Well-Architected Partner Program”) by tecRacer, the tecRacer consultant was able to work out numerous recommendations in the areas of performance efficiency, cost optimization and security. These are now being remediated as part of a Remediation Plan by tecRacer on behalf of Herrlich & Ramuschkat and a grant from AWS as part of the AWS Well Architected Review (now “AWS Well-Architected Partner Program”) program. In summary, the Well Architected Review (now “AWS Well-Architected Partner Program”) has definitely paid off for Herrlich & Ramuschkat GmbH,” says Markus Herrlich, CEO of Herrlich & Ramuschkat GmbH.