Adobe Connect Webmeetings
A solution that connects
Video on Adobe Connect
Adobe® Connect is a conferencing solution for web meetings, eLearning, and webinars. Connect offers a wide range of interaction options and enables leading companies and organizations to achieve significant productivity gains.
CORONA-VIRUS – Adobe Connect can help
We are available by phone from 09:00 to 18:00 to advise you. Feel free to call us at 0511 59 095 990!
We can provide you with your own Adobe Connect environment within a short period of time, and bridge the gap until then with a loaner that we can provide IMMEDIATELY.
Universities that would previously purchase through DFN are also welcome to contact us, as we can offer special contracts for licenses!
Learn more about Adobe Connect:
- We are the Adobe experts since 1998.
We provide you with free, time-limited trial access to Adobe Connect in advance: try Adobe
- Connect and experience its robust technology and rich features for yourself.
- We set up Adobe Connect so you can get started right away
- Need help creating your first meetings and setting up your webinar rooms? We have the expertise: on request, we offer training and other services for your individual needs
- Meeting participation from mobile devices possible
- Personalizable, persistent URL for your meeting room
- Customize meeting rooms according to your corporate design
- Share and download files and documents during the meeting
- Customize the layout of meeting and webinar rooms in advance to prepare your meeting in the best possible way
- Provide interactive recordings, edit and deactivate functions possible
- Multiple functions for meeting rooms via apps
- Simultaneous editing of content in meetings is enabled via tools such as the whiteboard
- Meeting participants can be assigned to different workgroups which can collaborate at the same time.
Adobe Connect is a very flexible and stable online service for web conferencing and webinars. Webinars even with a large number of participants can be held with stable transfer rates. You can use Adobe Connect for your virtual teamwork as well as for online presentations up to online trainings.
- that collaborate across locations or even internationally in teams can flexibly conduct team meetings virtually thanks to Adobe Connect.
- who want to train employees cost-effectively and flexibly can use Adobe Connect for webinars: Attendees intuitively find their way around the webinar room and can interactively participate in the webinar via chat and polls.
Our customers use Adobe Connect with great enthusiasm for virtual meetings of their international teams. They benefit from the unique ability to create persistent and customizable meeting rooms that are permanently accessible to their respective teams. Adobe Connect has transformed a real meeting room into a virtual meeting room: once customized, you’ll always find your meeting room just as you left it.
Company-wide education and training can also be conducted using Adobe Connect. The ability to share webinar room templates makes it easy to standardize training. Use a variety of apps to make your training interactive and keep in touch with participants via webcam, chat, or polls. Important training documents can already be made available for download in the webinar room.
Take a look at our references!
Take a look at our References!
Adobe Connect in action during tecRacer AWS Training
We are also happy to support you with other Adobe Connect services:
- Extensive consulting and analysis in the run-up to
- Installation (also Origin and Edge server structures)
- Implementation of updates
- Implementation of LDAP connections and single sign-on concepts
- Implementation of Adobe Connect and Adobe Presenter trainings
- Customizing of the interface
- XML-API programming based on the Adobe Connect Professional Webservice API
- Creation of meeting applications based on the Adobe Connect Collaboration Builder SDK (formerly Sync SWF SDK)
- We have already conducted extensive Adobe Connect projects and API programming.
Rainer Paetsch, Manager eMedienzentrum
“We offer our approx. 80,000 annual distance learning students a wide range of webinars in a variety of formats via Adobe Connect. We benefit from the extensive possibilities to individually prepare and design didactic scenarios for small as well as for large webinars with up to 100 participants. Adobe Connect runs stable and fast, even with large groups of participants.”
Mirko Bantle, Head of Software Testing and IT Training
“Thanks to tecRacer’s training, we use Adobe Connect purposefully for our internal training. We train more than 100 participants every month and are thrilled to have such a wide range of possibilities with Adobe Connect as well as the quality of the transmissions.”
Prof. Dr. Peter Zöller-Greer, Department of Computer Science and Engineering
“At Frankfurt University of Applied Science, we have been using Adobe Connect as a virtual classroom for many years. This has been a great success, as even students who are ill or on an internship abroad, for example, can now participate in live events without any problems. The family-friendly, barrier-free university has thus become a bit more of a reality. tecRacer is always a reliable and competent partner for this.”
Excerpt of our references
- Handwerks-Kammern Deutschland
- B.Braun, Melsungen
- Danske Bank, Dänemark
- Grundfos, Dänemark
- ILS Fernstudium, Hamburg
- Jungheinrich, Hamburg
- Papagei TV, Hannover