AWS Cloud Consultant – Machine Learning & Data Analytics
Ambitious. Appreciative. Collaborative – that’s tecRacer!
What can you expect from us besides AWS Consulting? Our success is based on the fact that we support and appreciate each other every day and speak openly about all topics. Our decision-making and communication channels are fast and uncomplicated, as we deliberately live a very flat hierarchy.
When it comes to customers, we don’t just think to the end of the defined task but try to see the big picture and think ahead. Because we act on both a technical and an interpersonal level, we see ourselves as a strategic partner for the AWS Cloud Transformation of our customers.
Our goal is to further grow our Machine Learning expertise, which is why we are looking for enthusiastic Data Specialists who want to provide significant input regarding the further development of this segment.
What you can expect working here:
- As a consultant in our Machine Learning & Data Analytics projects, you can expect to build complete ML/Data Analytics cloud infrastructures as well as support the implementation of different ML models.
- After training you for an initial certification (if not already obtained), we will try to integrate you into a project so that you can quickly identify yourself with your work and start applying your knowledge right away
- In addition, you will guide the Data Engineers and Data Scientists on the customer side so that they are able to take over the implemented services and models themselves.
- Our projects often have a duration of 6 months to a year and the team consists of both our client and consultant colleagues. Occasionally, there may also be shorter projects that you take on independently.
- You spend about 80% of your working time in projects, as you also need time for your own further development or for your own topics that you want to realize with us
Who are we looking for?
- You can look beyond your own horizon and constantly expand your way of thinking
- You find a good way to communicate with different stakeholders on the customer side (data owners, engineers, data scientists or management) in order to communicate complex topics to them
- You have a degree in STEM and have professional experience in IT / Data environment
Send your application to email@example.com or simply use our ‘Apply now’ button.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
What we offer
We invest in your unlimited development. With us you can get unlimited certification. Our goal is to ensure that our employees are always trained to the state of the art. For example, part of our onboarding is that you immediately get certified in your AWS area of expertise in the first few months.
We will pay you an attractive salary, which is 100% fixed. Depending on experience and skills we pay up to 80.000 EUR annual salary for this position. Your working hours are 40 hours per week.
At tecRacer, we live very flat hierarchies with fast communication at eye level. As a consultant, you can specialize in one area (e.g., Machine Learning), train to give AWS trainings, and recommend yourself for a team lead role.
We create a workplace for you where we accommodate your life situation. We offer a hybrid work model where you can work from the office, at home and on the road. At the moment, most of our customer projects can be worked on remotely, and we only schedule on-site customer appointments when it adds value. This can be the case for trainings, kick-off and conceptual workshops or project team events.
At tecRacer, it’s not all about the projects. We want to motivate our employees to push their own topics and give them the chance to realize their potential with us. If you are passionate about something and think that it would have a positive effect on our company, then we give you the freedom to set up a Competence Center and find like-minded people among us to drive the topic forward.
Here you will have complete freedom of choice. We want to provide you with the IT equipment that will help you do your job in the best possible way. And you have all the access you need on the first day, we promise.
You can donate a certain amount each year to a social organization of your choice.
All employees at one of our German locations receive a BahnCard 50, free “Deutschland-Ticket”, company mobile phone, business credit card, company pension plan and supplementary health insurance. There is also the option of leasing a job bike.
THIS IS WHAT OUR APPLICATION PROCESS LOOKS LIKE:
Interview via Video Call (APPROX. 1 HOUR):
First, we would like to get to know you personally and find out more about your professional background. In addition, we will dive deeper into the topic to find out about common intersections. Finally, we would like to answer as many questions as possible so that you get a transparent and truthful impression of tecRacer.
OUR Application DAY (MIN. 3 HOURS):
Our application day is designed to give you a 100% transparent impression of tecRacer, our culture and our employees. This day can take place at your location or at our headquarters. Our colleagues will take a lot of time to show you what the job and being part of the team means. Within this time you will also present us a small AWS related task.
CONTRACT MEETING (15-30 MINUTES)
In the last step, we want to go through all the important general conditions with you and answer any open questions you may have about the contract. Once everything has been clarified, we will sign the contract within the next few days and look forward to your first day at tecRacer!
Job fairs – meet us!
Job fairs – meet us!