AWS Cloud Consultant (m/f/d) in Lisbon – welcome!
Challenging. Appreciative. Familiar. – That’s tecRacer!
As an IT and AWS cloud service provider, we have been successful in several locations for over 20 years. And we are growing rapidly! We are a team of highly skilled & motivated cloud natives with certifications across the whole AWS-ecosystem.
For our digitalHub in Lisbon we are currently searching for a team that will work as AWS cloud consultants, developers or project managers on projects that are either based in Germany, Portugal or somewhere else on this great world. But no worries – traveling is normally not involved.
Who are we looking for?
You don’t have to be “the cloud-expert” to start working @tecRacer. More important to us is to welcome colleagues with the right mindset. As you know, Cloud Computing is a deal changer and offers opportunities to all those who are willing to engage. So, who are we really looking for? Since the core of the AWS Cloud are fundamental infrastructure services, you might come with experience in …
- IT-Systems Management & Operations
- Enterprise Architecture
- Infrastructure Design and Infrastructure as Code
- Software development & DevOps
- Container & Kubernetes
- IT Security and Governance
- Technical Project Management
Sure, always nice to have, is AWS experience. Certainly, we would like to see good communication skills (Portuguese level C1, good English skills) and some experience in a job of customer facing and consultative nature. And moreover, proficiency in English is a must and German would be a plus.
- understanding your customers’ requirements
- map the corresponding AWS cloud technologies
- being deeply involved in delivering the architecture design according to AWS Best Practices and in the hands-on technical delivery of the project
- we encourage the participation in one of our competence centers and the production of public facing content like blog posts
What we offer
- appreciative working atmosphere in a motivated team
- an interesting and challenging job in an expanding company
- direct communication and short communication channels
- you can always rely on the help & support of specific competence centers, teams, and colleagues.
- personal and professional growth, freedom to think and act, as well as a cooperative partnership
- a place in our big „family“: no dress code and eye-to-eye working culture
Sounds good? Then we look forward to your application including your desired salary!
Mehr interessante News
Mehr interessante News