Deep Learning on AWS Training
In this one-day course, you’ll learn cloud-based deep learning solutions on the AWS platform. You’ll learn how to run your models on the cloud using Amazon EC2‒based deep learning Amazon Machine Image (AMI) and Apache MXNet on AWS frameworks. In addition, you’ll learn how to use Amazon SageMaker and deploy your deep learning models using AWS services like AWS Lambda and Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS), all while designing intelligent systems on AWS.
Deep Learning on AWS
current course dates can be found at the bottom of this page … company training available on request!
Deep Learning on AWS is a one-day course that introduces you to cloud-based Deep Learning solutions on Amazon Web Services (AWS). The training will detail how deep learning is useful and explain its different concepts. This course also teaches you how to run your models on the cloud using Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2)-based Deep Learning Amazon Machine Image (AMI) and MXNet framework. In addition, you will gain a better understanding of deploying your deep learning models using AWS services like AWS Lambda and Amazon EC2 Container Service (Amazon ECS) while designing intelligent systems on AWS, based on Deep Learning.
In this course, you will learn to:
- Define machine learning and deep learning
- Identify the concepts in a deep learning ecosystem
- Leverage MXNet programming framework for deep learning workloads
- Fit AWS solutions for deep learning deployments
This course is intended for:
- Developers responsible for developing Deep Learning applications
- Developers who want to understand concepts behind Deep Learning and how to implement a Deep Learning solution on AWS
We recommend that attendees of this course have:
- Basic understanding of machine learning processes
- Basic understanding of AWS core services like Amazon EC2 and knowledge of AWS SDK
- Basic knowledge of a scripting language e.g. Python
This course includes:
- Instructor-led Training (ILT)
- Hands-on Labs
Course duration / Price
- 1 day / € 750.00 (excl. tax) per person (DE)
This course covers the following concepts:
- Introduction to Machine Learning
- Introduction to Deep Learning
- Lab 1: Setting up a Deep Learning AMI instance and running a multi-layer perceptron model
- Introduction to MXNet on AWS
- Lab 2: Running a convolutional neural network model and predicting images on CIFAR-10 dataset
- Deploying Deep Learning Workloads on AWS
- Lab 3: Deploying a Deep Learning model for predicting images using AWS Lambda
IMPORTANT: Please bring your notebook (Windows, Linux or Mac) to our trainings. If this is not possible, please contact us in advance.
Course materials are in English, on request also in German (if available).
Course language is German, on request also in English.